Self Storage in Málaga – Juan XXIII
Trasteros Plus Juan XXIII is conveniently located in the Unión and Cruz de Humilladero neighborhoods, offering safe and secure self storage solutions to meet a variety of needs. Our storage units range from small 1 m2 lockers to large 20 m2 units , perfect for storing a few boxes or a large inventory of stock.
Trasteros Plus is not only convenient and reliable but affordable as well. For as little as € 1 a day , you can rent a secure unit and free up space at home or the office. Whether you’re looking to store furniture , sports equipment or need a facility to house your business inventory , we’ve got the space you need!
Customer access hour
From 6:00 to 22:00 365 days a year.
Monday to Friday: From 09:00 to 18:00.
Saturdays: 10:00 to 14:00
Juan Antonio Portillo
Directions to our store
Did you know we’re the only self storage facility in Málaga with indoor and outdoor parking for customers ? With Trasteros Plus, you’ll never have to waste precious time searching for free parking on the street or park illegally again! Located close to the Port of Málaga and the Málaga María Zambrano Train Station in Carretera de Cádiz, we are a top self storage solution for e-commerce businesses, households and large shipping companies .
If our Juan XXII facility is just out of reach, we have three other excellent self storage facilities that might be a better fit! You can find them at the following addresses:
How to get to Trasteros Plus Juan XXIII
Take metro line 1, get off at the “La Unión” or “Barbarela” stops.
Take line 15, 22 or 31 and get off at the “Bodegueros” stop (next to Smartfit Gym).
Access from the airport and / or Costa del Sol:
- Take Comandante García M Street towards Velázquez / MA-21.
- Follow by de Velázquez / MA-21. Take exit 7 from MA-20 and take the MA-20 branch towards Benalmádena / Algeciras / Cádiz. Keep left at the fork, follow the signs for MA-21 / Avda. Velázquez / City center / Urban center and turn to MA-20. Take exit 7 towards A-357, towards Cártama / Ciudad de la Justicia / urban center. Keep right at the fork and follow the signs for Avenida Ortega and Gasset / The Málaga Trade Fairs
- Take José Ortega y Gasset towards Av. Juan XXIII. At the roundabout, take the third exit towards Av. De José Ortega y Gasset. At the next roundabout turn right onto Av. Juan XXIII.
Access from train station (María Zambrano):
- Access from train station (María Zambrano):
- Take the 1st right onto Heroes de Sostoa street.
- Turn right onto Av. Juan XXIII.
- Turn right toward Camino San Rafael / Cmo de S. Rafael.
- Turn left onto Av. Juan XXIII.
Access from Malaga East:
- Drive on Av. Juan Sebastián Elcano and Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso promenade until you reach Malagueta square.
- Take park walk direction Andalucía Avenue. Slight left toward Tetuán Bridge. Continue on Av. Andalucía until you reach the Plaza de Manuel Azaña roundabout. Slight right onto Virgen de la Cabeza Street and continue on Juan XXIII Avenue No. 25.
Why use Trasteros Plus Juan XXIII?
At Trasteros Plus, we strive to make self storage as convenient as possible for our customers! Trasteros Plus Juan XXII is located near popular public transport routes, making it easy and quick to access anytime of the day. The facility is also open 7 days a week, 365 days a year – but that’s not our only advantage!
All businesses that sign up with Trasteros Plus will also receive two months of complimentary shelving. Over and above that, customers who store with us can expect:
Safe and secure storage units with advanced security systems.
Multiple unit sizes to match any budget, ranging from 1 m2 units for household storage to large 20 m2 units for warehousing.
An on-site box shop stocked with quality packaging materials including boxes, bubble wrap and padlocks
Large parking areas to easily load or offload goods
Trollies and carts are also available to make moving belongings quick and hassle-free